EcoBio-Block Wave to Naturally Create Clear Pond Water and Maintain a Natural EcoSystem for Streams and Large Ponds.
Use one EcoBio-Block Wave per 300 to 1000 gallons of water
(depending on water condition and number of fish).
EcoBio-Block Wave’s unique formula contains special beneficial bacteria that clarify cloudy pond water, and streams, keep water clear, and create a healthy environment for fish and other aquatic inhabitants.
- Naturally clarifies cloudy water in streams and ponds
- Decomposes organic matter
- Significantly decreases pond maintenance by reducing the need for pond cleaning and water changes
- Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new ponds
- Remove odors
- Beneficial bacteria and nutrients are sealed in a live and propagable state, eliminating the need to add liquid or powder bacteria
- Easy-to-use, no-mess (rinse well with chlorine-free water. soak overnight in separate container, and place in pond near aerator, waterfall, fountain, or where water flows)
- Lasts for more than 2 years
- Safe for all fish, frogs, turtles etc. (certified under international safety standards)
- Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results under normal conditions.
IMPORTANT - Do not use EcoBio-Block nsM in your aquarium. It is NOT formulated for use in aquarium tanks.
90-day satisfaction guarantee
15.35"L x 7.48"W x 3.54"H
- Capacity: One EcoBio-Block Wave per 300 to 1000 gallons of water.
If the water quality is good, isn't cloudy and there aren’t many fish in the pond, the suggested quantity is one EBB Wave per 1000 gallons of water. If the water quality is bad, is cloudy, smelly, and there are lots of fish in the pond, the suggested quantity is one EBB Wave per 300 gallons of water.
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.