EcoBio-Stone S for aquarium care made simple.
Make cloudy aquarium water clear and healthy with simple-to-use EcoBio-Stones. Effective bacteria live and multiply in the stone, using nature's own mechanism for keeping water clean.
Use one EcoBio-Stone S in 8 to 16 gallons of water.*
EcoBio-Stone S for small or nano tanks is a volcanic rock and cement block containing nutrients and beneficial bacteria that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem.
- Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new aquariums
- Speeds up nitrogen cycle.
- Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results.
- Minimizes aquarium maintenance by greatly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- Revitalizes, and clarifies water by using beneficial bacteria found in nature to break down harmful organic matter.
- Easy-to-use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in the fish tank.
- Can be used in both fresh water and salt water.
- Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles, etc. and creates a healthier environment.
- Removes odors
- No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 year
120-day satisfaction guarantee
approx. 2 1/2“ dia x 2“ H
- Capacity: 8 to 16 gallons of water.*
Extra blocks may be necessary depending on variations in the condition of water, temperature and amount of fish.
- Weight: approx. 7 oz.