EcoBio-Stone M makes cloudy fish tanks clear and healthy.
Keep cloudy fish tanks clear with EcoBio-Block's special beneficial bacteria which multiply when immersed in water. Makes aquarium care simple.
Use one EcoBio-Stone M for 8 to maximum 60 gallons of water.*
EcoBio-Stone M for mid-size aquariums is a volcanic rock and cement block containing nutrients and beneficial bacteria that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem.
- Minimizes aquarium maintenance by significantly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new aquariums reducing length of "new tank syndrome".
- Speeds up nitrogen cycle
- Revitalizes, and clarifies water by quickly breaking down organic waste into safer by-products.
- Easy-to-use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in the fish tank.
- Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 years. May last longer.
- Effective for both fresh and salt water fish tanks.
- Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles etc.
- Removes odors
- No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results under normal conditions.
120-day satisfaction guarantee
approx. 3 3/4“ dia x 2 1/8“ H
- Capacity: 8 to 60 gallons of water.*
Extra blocks may be necessary depending on variations in the condition of water, temperature and amount of fish.
- Weight: approx. 16 oz.