Beneficial bacteria keep fish tanks clear and reduce maintenance.
Reduces aquarium care with attractive pebbles containing beneficial bacteria to clarify cloudy water.
Use one EcoBio-Pebbles 6 oz. bag per 8 to maximum 16 gallons of water.*
EcoBio-Pebbles are made of porous volcanic rock and cement containing beneficial bacteria and nutrients that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem. EcoBio-Pebbles can be put in a mesh bag or in an old, clean nylon and placed in a filter or in the tank.
- Perfect for nano, designer tanks and betta fish tanks.
- Revitalize, clarify, and purify water by naturally maintaining an eco-friendly environment.
- Quickly establish the nitrogen cycle.
- Reduce aquarium maintenance by significantly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- Simple to use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in the fish tank.
- Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 years. May last longer.
- Can be used in both fresh water and salt water.
- Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles etc.
- Removes odors.
- No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- Attractive, unobtrusive decoration for your aquascape.
- Take approximately 2 - 6 weeks to see results.
- Great as biofilter media.
120-day satisfaction guarantee
approx. 3/16" to 1/4" diameter
- Capacity: 8 to 16 gallons of water.*
Extra blocks may be necessary depending on variations in the condition of water, temperature and amount of fish.
- Weight: 6 oz. in a bag.